Sunday, May 9, 2010

cake decorating class

I have just recently started taking a cake decorating class. I really thought I would be doing this just for fun but Im really learning alot... like I cant be lazy and buy icing and expect it to still look fancy. Homemade buttercream icing is the way to go ladies... not only will it clog your ateries and stop up your sink, it is so delicious and holds up great on any kind of cake. My husbands birthday is this weekend and I will attempt to make him a 3d train cake.... Cross your fingers this train makes it to the table!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! You've joined the blogging world! Welcome to the dark side :) I can't wait to read about all your crafty adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur so creative baby! I'm so glad u are getting to do all of this stuff because I know how much you love it. I'm so proud of you! I couldn't have asked for a better person to spend the rest of my life with. I love you muffin!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I guess the 3D train was a no-go? We need make another Louisiana swamp grooms cake. Oh and SOOOOO excited about LA. I wrote a paragraph about it in Japanese for my class. Srsly. It took me all day.

    ReplyDelete